Saturday, April 14, 2007

Be Blogging & Adsense literate !








Now my friends on MySpace has gone upto 1230!




More than 10 articles on Blogging published at








Read these articles and it will make you marketing literate




If you want to make money with Adsense, I suggest you read the articles published at the same url. I am a successful Adsenser, with self getting checks everymonth from Google. I have more than 3000 web pages with Google Ads and other ads. Adbrite is another ad which I display on my webpages. Shareasale.com also gives PPC ads and I have put Dream Templates ad on my web pages. Other ads are Pay Per Sale and Pay per Lead and I have put Forex Yard ( they say they will give 250 dollars per sale and 100 dollars per lead).


Blogging also brings home the bacon for me. I have put Adsense ads and other ads on my blog pages, which number more than 300.








No comments: