Monday, October 15, 2007

Article Wisdom clicks

Now there are 7854 articles on www.articlewisdom.com. This article directory is a huge success, with more than 2500 authors contributing articles to it. On this well visited site, I have given www.eastrovedica.com's text links and graphics links. As a result I get hits to my main site, www.eastrovedica.com

On www.eastrovedica.com, I have given links to all my blogs. Also to my other sites, www.realtyspeculation.com, www.astrologiavedica.com & www.astrognosis.com. As a result, I get a lot of hits to these sites.

I add each day one web page to the Search engines. For this I use the Addme icon on the Home page of www.eastrovedica.com

I ping the categories of www.articlewisdom.com to feeds every day.

Zine Marketing - The Z Files, my popular ezine, is a resounding success with more than 44K subscribers. I sent the Z Files 51 to all these subscribers. The purpose of Zine Marketing is to be in touch with the customer and subscriber database.

Social Bookmarking - Today I sent 2 blog posts and these two were socially bookmarked. I use the Add This Button on each web page or blog page. These posts are bookmarked to huge bookmarking sites, like Technorati, My Yahoo Bookmarks, Google Bookmarks, Facebook etc. These are shared by the netizens.

No comments: