Saturday, November 24, 2007

Social Bookmarking AddThis Button on my web and blog pages!

I inserted the Social Bookmarking AddThis Button on each of my web and blog pages.

If a visitor reads an article and if he likes it, he will bookmark it to the social search engines. Since the concept is Bookmark and Share, he is sharing that article with the Netizens. Others will see, click the link and bingo ! he comes to our site or blog !

Hence Social Bookmarking can get us traffic. I finished inserting the Add This Social Bookmarking button today on my 3000 blog and web pages and traffic has increased. Let your visitors promote you !

It is our duty to give a catchy, attractive headline to the article, followed by an interesting paragraph. We have to catch the reader's attention.

If we make our blog posts or articles attractive to the readers, definitely there will be bookmarking and traffic will be the result. I found AddThis Social Bookmarking button one of the best in the field.

I also inserted the AddThis Feed button. Once the reader clicks the AddThis Feed Button, he can send it to the feed directories.

No comments: